Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Waiting...tick tick tic....

Sort of all done till my meeting with the Nephrologist. Then apparently...later another meeting with the actual surgeon! That won't occur till April 30th. That's when I get to deliver two fresh half gallons of Pee!! Chilled to perfection..and then of course get more blood drawn...wonder if it's going to be 19 vials for each specimen??? That's what they took the last time!! But in all honesty I think those were for some of the original matching stuff and also initial checking of my health. Don't think they'll need that many the next time...doesn't matter! They always remind me that I can quit at any time and they'll cover for me...like that would happen...! I guess it does..but I know I won't, there just doesn't seem to be anyway to not do it. This really is someone else's life, how do I turn away at this point! It would just feel wrong. So now I just try to be patient, and wait...two weeks to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment