Saturday, June 19, 2010

Last night on the couch!

Well, tonight may well be the last night on the couch.  I'm rolling over fairly easily onto my right side.  the swelling is...well not too bad.  I can sit for fair periods...and am actually feeling like going upstairs to bed.  Course, the hubby will have to get used to getting hit for snoring ...and not hogging the whole damn bed, but .. we are returning to normal now.  Bit by bit by bit!

The scar is getting slowly more flesh like, the swelling made the area around it hard and stiff.

I'm probably actually going out tonight for the first time since the surgery.  My nephew, in the Navy, is in town and this may be the last shot at seeing him for a very long time.  Plus if I get tired..we go home.  It's as simple as that...or just lay down on a couch or spare bed for a little bit.  That's the biggest problem with work.  When the need to lay down comes on, I NEED to lay down. Plain and simple.  So, may be another week before work is possible, or maybe start with half days.  Time will tell.

8:30 am Dr. appt. tomorrow at the Hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment